Lixit Water Bottle for Birds – Overview, Pros & Cons
Clean water is important for the health of your parrot. Safe water bottle connections are important for the life of your parrot!
Our bottles don’t have the spring attachments that some mischievous parrots get trapped in.
Here are the great features of our Lixit Water Bottles:
- Water stays fresh, clean and sanitary in the Lixit Water Bottles. Durable, thick wall glass bottle (Dishwasher safe).
- Fits most cages
- Easy to install
- Quick-release bottle holder
- One-piece tube cap with ultra vacuum seal.
- US stainlees steel Ball-Point™ tube and mounting hardware
- Non-Toxic, USDA approved, rubber stopper
- All components can be sterilized
- No springs for your parrot to get trapped in!
The stainless steel drinking tube makes it easy to sanitize and clean.
This bottle is available in two different sizes: 8 oz and 16 oz. This water bottle is perfect for smaller birds such as cockatiels.
For Cockatoos to Macaws
It is easy to install on any wire cage thanks to its mounting screws. The bottle can be removed quickly for sanitizing or refilling.
Bottle Brush Kit
Cleaning the water bottle once or twice a week is essential and a brush kit can make this job pretty easy.
Lixit Replacement Parts
If you need to replace your Lixit bottle or cap, here are the parts you can purchase separately.